N.S.P.R GOVT. DEGREE COLLEGE(W)
JAWAHAR KNOWLEDGE CENTER
JKC – REPORT FROM 2011 TO 2015
JKC ACTION PLAN – 2015 – 2016
- ----------> Commencement of JKC Batch – I (Summer Batch) classes from 18-05-2015
- ----------> Commencement of JKC Batch – II classes from 17-08-2015
- ----------> Commencement of JKC Batch – III classes from 02-11-2015
- ----------> Conducting JKC Grand Tests for JKC Trained Students
- ----------> Practice Typewriting through Internet
- ----------> News paper reading
- ----------> Conducting GD, JAM Secessions by JKC Coordinator, GEM and Mentor
- ----------> Conducting Grand Test I and II
- ----------> Distributing JKC Certificates to JKC trained Students
- ----------> Preparing for campus Interviews
JKC CURRICULAM – 2015 – 2016.
JKC Curriculum is revised this year. Total 250 hours of training to be given to the students from this academic year. Out of 250 hours, 100 hours (Communication Skills - 60 hrs, Soft Skills -30 hrs & 10 hrs - Ethical Values (weekend classes)) of training must be taken up by the Guest English Mentor(GEM).
The rest 150 hours (Analytical Skills -60 hrs, Technical Skills -60 hrs & General Awareness -30 hrs) of training must be taken up by the Full Time Mentor working on contract basis.
JKC TRAINING STATUS – 2015 – 2016.
JKC TRAINING STATUS – 2014 – 2015.
JKC TRAINING STATUS – 2013 – 2014.
JKC TRAINING STATUS – 2012 – 2013.
JKC TRAINING STATUS – 2011 – 2012.
PREPARATION FOR JKC CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
At the end of every year Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, JKC Monitoring Cell, Hyderabad has been conducted campus selections for JKC trained students. In the academic year 2013-14, CCE, JKC MC, arranges campus selections with ILM, Bangalore. The selection of ILM was fully depends up on the Communication Skills in English language, for this purpose JKC coordinator and Guest English Mentor(GEM), engage special classes on English and provides useful and important techniques to JKC trained students. The following are the important things were briefly discussed for ILM Interviews.
- --> Self Introduction
- --> Group Discussion (GD)
- --> Just A Minute (JAM)
- --> One Act Situation and
- --> HR Round
GROUP DISCUSSION (GD)
Dr. B. Yasoda Rani, Lecturer in English and JKC Coordinator, training students for ILM Campus Interviews on various topics.
JKC CAMPUS SELECTIONS – 2013 – 2014.
Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, JKC Monitoring Cell Conducted JKC Campus Interviews for JKC Trained Students on 22-11-2013, at Government Degree College for Men, Nodal JKC, Anantapur. From our JKC out of 14 students 7 were selected in the drive and got offer letters from INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGE MANAGEMENT, BANGALORE. The following are the list of selected students for ILM, Bangalore.
ISSUE OF JKC CERTIFICATES FOR JKC TRAINED STUDENTS
Those students who are trained in JKC, the JKC Monitoring Cell has been given JKC Certificate through the College.
Kum. T.Radha Maruthi, JKC trained student received certificated by Sri. Abdul Gani, M.L.A, Hindupur.
PARTICIPATION IN OTHER ACTIVITIES
- ---> JKC Trained Students actively participated in Two days Human Rights workshop conducted by Human Rights Resource Center, Kirikera and Won prizes.
- ---> Actively participated in Medical Camp conducted in our college.
- ---> Participated in Red Ribbon Club (RRC), activities which are conducted in our college.
- ---> Participated in YOUTH FESTIVAL-YUVATHARANGAM – activities which were conducted by the CCE, Hyderabad.
- ---> Participated in English Skit competition at District Level.
- ---> JKC Students are boosting up their confidence level by participating Seminars, Group Discussions and Speeches etc… at College level.
WINNERS OF ADD MAKING
JKC Students of NSPR Government Degree College for Women, Hindupur
Namely S.Aiesha, S.Arshiya, S.Parveen, N.Jaya Sudha and N.Nowrin Taj got First prize in ADD MAKING competitions conducted by BIT INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, HINDUPUR on 28-12-2013 under the guidance of Dr.B.Yasoda Rani, JKC Coordinator, NSPR Govt. Degree College ( W), Hindupur.
JKC Student Activity -2015-16
JKC Student explains some of the useful topics to the students
One of the students involved in Just a Minute (JAM)
JKC GRAND TEST -2015-16
JKC CAMPUS DRIVE -2015-16
Dr.P.Sankaraiah, Principal Addressing about Campus Drive
HR Addressing about Campus Drive
Dr.B.Yasoda Rani, JKC Coordinator Addressing about Campus Drive
Students facing Interview
JKC Mentor giving presentaion to the students
Not only educating the students but we desire to accomidate the students with employment for which the students have to learn personality development, Communication Skills, Qualitative Reasoning in aptitude including fast solving in arithmetic including Group Discussion for which we have started Jawahar Knowledge Center since 2009 and continuously providing requisite coaching.
For more information please Click Here