Name : Dr.P.Sankaraiah
Designation : Principal,
Government Degree College for Women,
Mobile : 9849626797
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of appointment as Degree Lecturer : 21st March, 1996.
Academic Qualification : M.Sc (Chemistry), Ph.D.,
Academic Excellence :
1) Appointed as a Lecturer in Chemistry in 1996
2) Attended 20 National Seminars
3) Attended 12 Workshops
4) Published 02 Research Articles
5) Paper setter for various Universities for U.G Section in A.P.
6) Councilor, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, A.P., Hyderabad.
7) Trained as State Resource Person for College Talk AIDS program.
8) Resource Person to conduct training in College
Talk AIDS program.
Research Experience : 06 Years.
Administrative Experience : 02 Years and 01 Month as Principal of NSPR GDC(W) , Hindupur.
1) Introduced Mid-Day Meal Scheme for rural economically back word students (an average 150 per day)
with the help of Sri.T.Tirumalesh, NRI.
2) Constructed Mineral Water Plant Room by the contribution of CPDC Members.
3) Constructed Two additional Toilets for hostlers.
4) Constructed Main Entrance Gate with the help of Late.Sri.K.Aswartha Narayana, Lecturer in Maths and
5) Constructed Cycle stand with the help of B.S.Geetha, former faculty member.
6) Established a New Computer Lab from special fee funds.
7) Provided Mineral Water Plant (1000 liters per hour ) in the campus from UGC funds.
8) Provided Solar Hot Water Plant in the hostel from UGC funds.
9) Two computer Labs and Library hall renovated from special fee funds.
10) Principal Chamber with ante room and office room renovated from state budget.
11) Flooring mat provided in two computer labs and library hall with the help of Alumni
12) 30 Computers provided to the Newly established computer lab from UGC funds.
13) Grills provided in ground floor waranda and first floor waranda with the help of CPDC Member.
14) Wi Fi connectivity provided in the Campus from special fee funds.
15) Bio-Metric System provided for both Staff and Students from UGC funds.
16) Centralized public address system provided in the campus from UGC funds.
17) C.C Security System arranged in the campus from UGC funds.
18) Office automation is done from UGC funds.
19) Library automation is done from UGC funds.
20) IQAC Room is renovated by the contribution of Dr.B.Yashoda Rani, Lecturer in English and IQAC
Coordinator and B.Narasimhulu, Jr. Assistant, CPDC Member; K.Siva Prasad Sr. Assistant.
Teaching Experience : 19 years and Continuing.
Extra Curricular Activities (NSS) : 1) 8 years experience as NSS P.O.
2) attended orientation program in NSS.
3) attended two refresher coerces in NSS.
4) Sapling 5,200 Plants in P.S.Govt.Degree College campus Penugonda.
5) Trained as State Resource Person in college talk program.
6) Conducted several AIDS awareness programs in and around Anantapur – Dist.
7) Conducted several Blood grouping camps at Degree college level.
8) Received Best NSS Program officer Award from S.K.University, Anantapur. A.P.
Additional Responsibilities : In-charge Principal , to the Newly sanctioned Govt.
Degree College (Model College) at Hindupur.
Social Life : 1) E.C. Member in A.P Principal’s Association from Anantapur – Dist.
2) Former State Finance Secretary, GCTA – A.P.
3) Former District secretary, GCTA – A.P.
4) Former Secretary, Alumni Association GDC, A.T.P.
5) Member in Red Cross Society.